There are many amazing things that most of us don’t know, let us take a look at few of them.
- Ant is always awake, it never sleeps.
- It was Leonardo Da Vinci who invented the scissors.
- Tongue is the strongest muscle in the body.
- Once Charlie Chaplin won a third prize in a Charlie Chaplin lookalike contest.
- Peanuts are used as one of the ingredients of dynamite.
- Do you know the only food that does not spoil? It’s honey.
- The shell is the healthiest part of the egg.
- When compared to cold water, hot water will turn into ice faster.
- 80% of the human brain is water.
- Dolphins sleep with one eye open, so, they can swim and sleep at the same time.