By Dr Anju Sharma, Psychiatrist, Sound & Energy Master, Wellness-Holistic Coach, International Speaker and Founder of the Musical Healing Band – “Sound of Infinity” Fear and Anxiety are a cognitive state that can control other emotions, in short, the mind cannot regulate other emotions. Alcohol dependence, depression and various other conditions are strongly related to […]
We need motivation in everything we do. In this case, we have many motivating factors for practicing meditation. We have listed a few benefits of meditation. In this post, we are going to discuss the spiritual benefits of meditation.
- Nearly 12 to 21 % of older population suﬀers from this disabling ailment
- Timely detection for Arthritis is the key to quality of life
- Nutrition Plays An Important Role Post 40 In A Woman’s Life
- Know what Endometriosis is, and the implications it may have on your fertility
- Pregnant Women’s Immune Response to a Virus May Affect Fetal Brain Cells